The School Of Consent
I’m a Certified Facilitator, and board member of the School Of Consent.
The School of Consent is a training organization promoting the values and skills of the Wheel of Consent®. It offers courses, events, coaching and consulting for professionals, individuals & couples, and businesses, throughout the world.
The School is a recognized learning resource for consent. Providing training and educational materials for the public and professionals, offering tools to support empowerment, safety, and connection.
Inspiring clarity, curiosity, and confidence, the School’s desire is to bring the concepts of consent and personal empowerment to as many humans as possible, using the framework of the Wheel of Consent®. Envisioning a world where people can speak up for what they want and what they don’t want – starting with touch, extending to community life and all the way to international politics.
Using the Wheel of Consent® as a framework, the School is committed to teaching and promoting:
- Clarity around Receiving and Giving – distinguishing between who is doing and who it is for
- Creating clear agreements based on transparent communication
- Awareness of sensation in the body
- An expanded ability to Receive, respecting the limits of the Giver
- An expanded ability to Give, and be generous and compassionate
- Connection, compassion and intimacy
- Skills of empowerment
- Understanding and integrating the ‘shadow’ aspects of each of the Quadrants
Each quadrant in the Wheel Of Consent creates a different experience and teaches you something different about yourself. Learn more about each one:
Enjoyed reading this?
If you've found this page helpful you can get more tips and resources for better relating straight to your inbox. Sign up here and get my free How To Be Heard guide to start you off:
If you think giving and receiving don’t need to be explained you might be surprised by this handy guide that breaks down the differencesRead More